Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today the Incredible was Released


As a Tech enthusiast and gadget aficionado, I would like to make my first post about how the Droid Incredible was released. There are many reasons why I wish contracts should get washed off to hell like VHS videos or HD DVDs and replaced by a more efficient arrangement where everyone is happy. But this will never happen. And I can't go on to say that I am "stuck with this stupid Original Droid" because I love this phone and it does everything. Except I can't brag about carrying a 1ghz processor in my pocket. Thats the only thing- I just want my processor to handle my rare moments where I am using my phone almost as an actual desktop. Times where I come home and instead of computing on my laptop, I do it on my device. Pop open Meebo and startup Facebook , AIM, and Windows live chat sessions while browsing the web and having a group chat in Talk. Last time I did this, my phone would freeze every 5 seconds. I don't need it to render 3d graphics to play Unreal Tournament. I just want it to keep up.
I guess I'll be happy with not multitasking on a multitasking enabled phone for now.